DECORATING A TV ROOM - DECORATING A
DECORATING A TV ROOM - HOME DECOR ANTIQUE.
Decorating A Tv Room
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
..."The rooms at TMH are impeccably clean and simply decorated, but everything that you need (and more) is there. Every room (all 5) have a 26"+ LCD TV hooked up to a Mac Mini to provide big-screen internet access, a safe, winecooler and an awesome bathroom. Medium slat wood flooring sprawls over the entire area, including the bathroom, providing warmth that balances nicely with the all-white walls. The pillow-top bed was one of the most comfortable we had during our entire trip and definitely deserving of the nightly rate..."
All night long
It's 1:30 a.m. and the entertainment center is finally assembled. It was a challenging three hour affair. And I'm much too tired to worry with more decorating at the moment. Instead I'm opting to relax on the sofa and watch the ROASTING of Pamela Anderson.
wall decor and home accents
retro style decorating
3m decorative window film
coastal home decorating
decorative garden pots
hawaiian cake decorating ideas
christmas decoration design
room decoration games for girls
door decoration ideas for teachers
11.11.2011. u 06:37 •