Artscape decorative window - Tuscany decorations - Western decor lamps.
Artscape Decorative Window
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Relating to decoration
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Artscape is an annual art festival held in the Mount Royal neighborhood Baltimore, Maryland in July. It is the largest free arts festival in America. It has boasted acts such as Ray Charles and Arethra Franklin in the past, attracting over 350,000 people from the city, and surrounding areas.
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
Artscape in Baltimore, Maryland.
Artscape at Baltimore, Maryland.
decorate boys rooms
home decor products nj
decorating ideas for little girls rooms
purple room decorations
palm tree decorations
rustic star home decor
creative cake decorating ideas