LADY GAGA MAKE UP TUTORIAL : MAKE UP TUTORIAL
LADY GAGA MAKE UP TUTORIAL : DEAD SEA PREMIER COSMETICS LABORATORIES
Lady Gaga Make Up Tutorial
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist. She began performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side in 2003 and enrolled at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
- is best-known for her extravagant outfits and make-up anytime she appears at crowds. Besides, the beauty set many records in Web video viewings, Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as filled her name in the year's top 10 search terms on Yahoo!.
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
Tabitha aka "Sweet Pea"
She used to be Prima Dolly Ashlette Encore, I bought her nude over at TIB forum, the person who sold me this is also a flickr user ^_^.
She's an SBL, I know that costumizing SBL requires you to saw her scalp ^_^ hehe luckily there's a tutorial over at Youtube where you can dismantle her head without sawing anything... You just need a pair of strong arms to pull but delicate enough to not break her faceplate off.
So what I did was:
Sand matte her face/ completely removing her make up.
Carved her lips and painted it to a dark juicy pink lips
painted her lids
Changed her lashes
Completely replace all of her eye chips
she now has sleep eyes
I re-shaped her eye socket into a much rounder shape, though I didn't want the change to be too drastic so it's not noticable unless you hold her in your hands for closer inspection.
She's now sporting a new coolcat wig on.
She's my Loli Lady Gaga haha.
Considering that I haven't costumized anything before in my life... over all I fell in love with what I did, she came out exactly how I want her to be.
mineral makeup as seen on tv
make up home party
make up tutorial smokey
make up tips for african americans
face makeup tips
giochi gratis make up
women's make up
make up tips for nose
hair style make up
wambie make up games