SKIN FOUNDATION MAKE UP - MAKE UP
Skin Foundation Make Up - Bridal Party Make Up - Cheap Makeup Train Cases.
Skin Foundation Make Up
- an institution supported by an endowment
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level
- A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid
- A woman's supporting undergarment, such as a girdle
- the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- clamber: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal
- A container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids
2 of 365: A nod and a wink
The morning make-up routine is one of the most important parts of my day. For some women, makeup is armour, face paint. Me? I just like it because it's pretty. I don't slather the stuff on: I still have pretty decent skin so I don't bother with foundation or the like, but I love eyeshadows and lip glosses.
First on is the eyeshadow (here: Urban Decay Last Call), applied with a brush, which I tend to make a mess of around the edges. Concealler under the eyes (Boots No 7 Quick Cover in 05 Medium) takes care of that, as well as dealing with those pesky eye-bags.
Next come eyeliner (Hard Candy Get Personal Eye Pencil in CYA) and mascara (Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet, as black as you like, which was a gift before you think I'm too posh for my own good). Lipgloss or lipstick (today, Urban Decay XXX Slick in Gash, daubed on with a finger straight from the pot) and face powder/blusher (Benefit Dandelion, more often than not) finish the job.
#62 in EXPLORE, Jul 25th 2007
Digital Make-up Experiments (1st attempt)
I did skin work with foundation concealer and all that stuff, then I did the eye-shadow and details and finally the eye-liner. A little work on the lips also, but not that happy with them yet.
Some other bits and pieces are clone/heal of stray hairs added vignette, some colour work and highlight recovery in capture one.
permanent makeup lip liner
popular makeup styles
covergirl mineral makeup
professional makeup pallet
dark eye makeup tips
asian makeup styles
cool make up games for girls
how to make your hair stand up
mineral mousse makeup