OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL COLLECTIONS. LAWYER MEDIATOR. SAN JOSE CRIMINAL ATTORNEY.
Ohio Attorney General Collections
- The principal legal officer who represents a country or a state in legal proceedings and gives legal advice to the government
- The head of the US Department of Justice
- the person who holds the position of secretary of the Justice Department; "Edmund Randolph was the first Attorney General, appointed by President Washington"
- In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general, or attorney-general, is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions he or she may in addition have executive responsibility for law enforcement or responsibility for public prosecutions.
- the chief law officer of a country or state
- A regular removal of mail for dispatch or of trash for disposal
- (collection) several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- (collection) solicitation: request for a sum of money; "an appeal to raise money for starving children"
- An instance of collecting money in a church service or for a charitable cause
- (collection) a publication containing a variety of works
- The action or process of collecting someone or something
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- A state in the northeastern US, bordering on Lake Erie; pop. 11,353,140; capital, Columbus; statehood, Mar. 1, 1803 (17). It was acquired by Britain from France in 1763 and by the US in 1783 after the American Revolution
- a river that is formed in western Pennsylvania and flows westward to become a tributary of the Mississippi River
- Ohio is a Midwestern state in the United States. The 34th largest state by area in the U.S., it is the 7th-most populous with nearly 11.5 million residents. The state's capital is Columbus. The Anglicized name 'Ohio' comes from the Iroquois word ohi-yo’, meaning 'great river'. Mithun (1999), p.
@ Ohio Stadium
questions to ask lawyers
wisconsin power of attorney
attorney in arkansas
e credit attorney
lawyers in the library
civil defense attorney
patent attorney job search
certified bankruptcy attorney
san diego car accident attorneys
walkers law firm cayman