OLYMPUS CAMERA EQUIPMENT : CAMERA EQUIPMENT
OLYMPUS CAMERA EQUIPMENT : RECYCLED LAB EQUIPMENT : UMPIRE EQUIPMENT BAGS.
Olympus Camera Equipment
- Photographers agree to use a 35mm SLR or medium format camera on safari and to have a minimum of one lens with a focal length of at least 200mm to be eligible for the photographer’s discount. Digital cameras must have a minimum resolution of 6.0 megapixels.
- The home of the twelve principal gods, identified in later antiquity with Mount Olympus in northern Greece
- Olympus, in comics, may refer to: * Olympus (Marvel Comics), the home of the Greek Gods in Marvel Comics * Olympus, the home of the DC Comics' Olympian Gods (DC Comics) * Olympus (Image Comics), a 2009 series from Image Comics
- Mount Olympus (Greek, Modern: ???????, Katharevousa: -?), also Olympos, Olimpos, Olymbos, Olimbos, Olybos and Olibos a mountain in the eastcentral part of the island and the prefecture of Euboea about 35 km east of the city of Chalkida. Its maximum elevation is 1,372 m.
- a mountain peak in northeast Greece near the Aegean coast; believed by ancient Greeks to be the dwelling place of the gods (9,570 feet high)
Olympus 35RC Rangefinder
This little Olympus 35RC was my birthday gift to myself. I've always wanted one and at $15 on ebay I couldn't resist. It's in nice condition, the lens and RF are clean, and it seems to work perfectly. Testing it out with my first roll of film right now.
The original mercury batteries are unobtainable. I'm using a Type 675 hearing aid battery with a metal ring adapter taken from a dead Wein Cell. I needed to add some height with a small wedge of folded aluminum foil under the battery cover, too. The metering appears accurate.
Olympus XA4 Macro
The XA4 is the least common model of the XA series. It's a scale-focus camera, like the similar XA2, but it has a wider 28mm lens and a very handy backlight compensation feature. It also will focus down to 1 foot, which is pretty impressive. The original strap, as seen here, can be used to help measure the shortest two focus distances on the scale.
Photo taken using the Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 35/3.5 manual focus lens.
electrical equipment shelter
photography equipment stores
home built lapidary equipment
medical equipment bed rails
12 gauge reloading equipment
old computer equipment disposal
heavy equipment training new york
27.10.2011. u 13:02 •