Microsoft 3d photo viewer : Sunday times photo competition : Online photo sales
Microsoft 3d Photo Viewer
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- Stereoscopy (also called stereoscopic or 3-D imaging) is any technique capable of recording three-dimensional visual information or creating the illusion of depth in an image.
- spectator: a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
- an optical device for viewing photographic transparencies
- A device for looking at slides or similar photographic images
- A person who looks at or inspects something
- A person watching television or a movie
- (viewers) viewing audience: the audience reached by television
"Nimbus" Avalon/WPF Photo Viewer
This app was being demoed all over the place, to show off Avalon/WPF's ability to manipulate photos and other 2D objects in a 3D space. Very impressive in person.
Bourtange stronghold 3D photo (anaglyph)
3D photo taken in the Stronghold and village Bourtange in the north of the Netherlands.
sara jean underwood photo shoot
digital photo viewer keyring
couple photo shoot ideas
jesus christ photo gallery
audubon photo contest
san francisco photo lab
rani breast photo
photo editor face swap
international photo id
bluetooth digital photo frames