CRAFT BIKE CLOTHING. CRAFT BIKE
Craft Bike Clothing. 2 Wheeled Bike. Diamondback Bicycle Accessories.
Craft Bike Clothing
#100 - Put fenders on my bike (8/101)
It feels so good to take the fenders off my bike, Crusher, every summer, but I drag my feet every time they need to be put back on, but I finally did it. Crusher needs a bath too.
80. Build a better screenprinting exposure unit
81. Build or buy a multiple color shirt rig
82. Run another workshop at the Portland Zine Sympsosium
83. Get interviewed by someone for something
84. Make at least three pieces of clothing from scratch
85. Build a bookcase for all my minicomics
86. Grab something useful from a free box
87. Leave something useful in a free box
88. Learn to weld
89. Make some kind of musical instrument
90. Make homemade falafel
91. Make homemade eggnog
92. Meet an artist whose work I have only previously known through the internet
93. Participate in Moustache May 2009
94. Participate in Whiskerino 2009
95. Win an award, trophy, or other accolade
96. Host another craft/art night
97. Get my mimeograph machine up and running
98. Organize my sewing supplies
99. Build a storage unit for my records
101. Document 101/1001 as much as possible
FOC for: Cloudfactory
Freedom Of Creation collaborated with Cloudfactory on a series of limited edition 3D printed design objects, which were launched at the first ever Cloudfactory pop-up store in Amsterdam.
One of the co-founders of Cloudfactory said, “They all, in their own way, invoke curiosity, originality and an element of surprise. It’s all there in the designs, whether it’s a bow-tie book, perfume bottles crafted from soap, or a wind cape to wear on your bike in the rain, which plays with the elements.” The international Cloudfactory team includes fashion designers, copywriters, product designers, technologists, business strategists, art directors, photographers, and stylists. They have collaborated together to make this first Cloudfactory Collection possible.
Stinky, Smudge, Smelly and Stain are best friends. They spend their time playing in the secret filthy corners of the house. One day Stain disappears and his friends set out to find him. An adventure full of escapes, forced baths and a lot of dirt. The book is published in Portuguese and English.
mongoose bike frames
montague folding bike
huffy road bikes
electric scooters bikes
razor dirt bike parts
bicycles and equipment
pit bike motor
diy bicycle lights
bicycle dealers association