Adonis Hotel Mykonos. Grande Hotel Canada Rio.
Adonis Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos (???????) is a Greek island and a top tourist destination, renowned for its cosmopolitan character which attract large numbers of tourists. The island is part of the Cyclades, lying between Tinos, Syros, Paros and Naxos.
- "Mykonos" is the third single from indie folk band Fleet Foxes, from their 2008 EP Sun Giant. It was released in the UK on January 27, 2009, by European label Bella Union; in the format of 7" vinyl as well as a digital download, and peaked at number 53 on the UK Single Chart.
- A Greek island in the Aegean Sea, one of the Cyclades
- In the Mykonos restaurant assassinations of 17 September 1992, Iranian-Kurdish opposition leaders Sadegh Sharafkandi, Fattah Abdoli, Homayoun Ardalan and their translator Nouri Dehkordi were assassinated at the Mykonos Greek restaurant in Berlin, Germany.
- A beautiful youth loved by both Aphrodite and Persephone. He was killed by a boar, but Zeus decreed that he should spend the winter of each year in the underworld with Persephone and the summer months with Aphrodite
- An extremely handsome young man
- (Greek mythology) a handsome youth loved by both Aphrodite and Persephone; "when Adonis died Zeus decreed that he should spend winters in the underworld with Persephone and spend summers with Aphrodite"
- annual or perennial herbs
- any handsome young man
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Adonis vernalis (48°05' N 16°56' E)
2011-04-02 Lower Austria, district Bruck-Leitha (Spitzerberg, 215 msm Quadrant 7967/2).
German name: Fruhlings-Adonis
The dead stalks and leaves are those of last year's growth of Adonis vernalis.
View from my hotel room. (Hotel Adonis)
hotel i frankfurt
atlantic oceanfront hotel
circus circus hotel casino theme park
falls plaza hotel niagara falls
jabberwock inn monterey
what is the difference between hotels and motels
cheap hotels burlington
hotel a rouen
balikbayan hotel manila
carlton hotel south beach florida