Hotel Amadeus Frankfurt. Dog Friendly Hotels And Motels. Motels Near Milwaukee Airport.
Hotel Amadeus Frankfurt
- Frankfurt on the Main: a German city; an industrial and commercial and financial center
- Frankfurt am Main (, ), commonly known simply as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany, with a 2009 population of 672,000. The urban area had an estimated population of 2,295,000 in 2010.
- The Bezirk Frankfurt, also Bezirk Frankfurt (Oder), was a district (Bezirk) of East Germany. The administrative seat and the main town was Frankfurt (Oder).
- A commercial city in western Germany, in the state of Hesse; pop. 654,000. Full name Frankfurt am Main
- Amadeus is a stage play written in 1979 by the English dramatist Peter Shaffer, based on the lives of the composers Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri.
- Amadeus (Amadeus Flugdienst GmbH and Co. KG) was an airline based in Germany. It was established and started operations in 1996. It operated scheduled domestic passenger services from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. Operations ceased in July 2004.
- Amadeus is a computer reservations system (or global distribution system, since it sells tickets for multiple airlines) owned by the Amadeus IT Group with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. The central database is located at Erding, Germany.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Marge backstage at the Barn's production of "Amadeus"
leisure inns park regis
bewley hotel ballsbridge
grove hotel uk
design metropol hotel
hotel la fenice et des artistes
grand oasis cancun hotel reviews
hansson hotel stockholm
golden palace silver street hotel beijing
melrose hotel dallas