Appliance refrigerator. Freezer kegerator.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic functions (
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- durable goods for home or office use
People looking at new refrigerators in John Lewis in Oxford Street, London, England, UK
Women looking at new refrigerators in John Lewis in Oxford Street, London, England, UK
small frigidaire refrigerator
refrigerator icemaker filter
energy star refrigerator black