FREEZER MEALS RECIPE : REFRIGERATOR COOLING : FROST FREE FREEZER ICING UP.
Freezer Meals Recipe
Sweet And Sour Pork Balls + Recipe
Although cooking daily meals is the norm. There are times when I have to ponder in advance what’s for lunch or dinner. At such time, the mind will always be drifting to what’s available in the freezer or fresh boxes. Today the packet of frozen ground pork and canned pineapple were handy and hence this dish.
Ingredients for making meat balls:
500 g minced pork
1 egg white
1 ? tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp soy sauce
? tsp sea salt or to taste
? tsp pepper
? tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 chilli - sliced
1 onion - sliced
? can of pineapple rings – cut into bite-size, more if you like
Some pineapple juice from the can
5 tbsp tomato sauce [ketchup]
Salt, sugar and ajinomoto to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients, for meat balls, well to a sticky paste, shaped into balls, roll in flour and fried in hot oil till golden. Set aside and drained.
2. Fry garlic till light golden in colour, add in onion and cook till it is translucent.
3. Add in pineapple slices, tomato sauce, pineapple juice, chilli and seasonings, stir to mix well. The sauce should have a thick consistency.
4. Add back the cooked meat balls; turn the contents to coat the meat balls well. It's ready for serving.
Tomato-Bacon Quiche Recipe
Load up the fillings in an elegant quiche that goes together easily in a frozen deep-dish pie crust.
1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® frozen deep dish pie crust
6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
3 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, seeded, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup half-and-half
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
1. Place cookie sheet on oven rack. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove crust from freezer; let stand 1 minute. Prick crust with fork. Bake on cookie sheet 9 to 11 minutes or until very light golden brown.
2. Sprinkle bacon, green onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper in crust. In medium bowl, stir together half-and-half, flour and eggs. Stir in cheeses. Pour over tomato mixture.
3. Bake on cookie sheet 25 to 30 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Increase bake time in step 3 to 33 to 38 minutes.
replacing refrigerator door
chest freezer uk
refrigerator repair tucson
lg fridge freezer