GAS MINI BIKE PARTS - FAST POCKET BIKE - BAJA MOTORSPORTS MINI BIKE.
Gas Mini Bike Parts
- (Mini bikes) Very small bikes designed to be simple and fun for children. Generally they have no clutch or shifting to simplify operation. Also known as Mini Motos. Not street-legal in most countries and jurisdictions. May be used for racing by all age levels.
- [British] a small-wheel bicycle; [American] a small moped; [Japanese] a moped.
- A minibike, sometimes called a mini moto or pocketbike, is a miniature motorcycle. Most traditional minibikes use a two stroke engine to turn the rear wheel via a chain.
- Divide to leave a central space
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- (of a storage battery or dry cell) Give off gas
- Kill by exposure to poisonous gas
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- Attack with or expose to poisonous gas
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes; "The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly
Fun with Power Miners!
recumbent bike fitness
history of kawasaki dirt bikes
18 next bike
mini dirt bike for kids
custom metric bike parts
paul dudley white bike path
dirt bike suspension adjustment
play dirt bike games