REPAIRING A KEYED CAR - REPAIRING A
REPAIRING A KEYED CAR - WINCHESTER GUN REPAIR - BEST XP REPAIR SOFTWARE
Repairing A Keyed Car
- (repair) a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Fasten (something) in position with a pin, wedge, or bolt
- fitted with or secured by a key; "a keyed instrument"; "the locks have not yet been keyed"
- Make something fit in with or be linked to
- (Keying (graphics)) Compositing is the combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images, often to create the illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene.
- Enter or operate on (data) by means of a computer keyboard
- set to a key or tone
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Photo taken for MacroMonday's weekly theme. This week's theme is "Embarrased"
I had car problems a year or so ago (transmission) and had to leave my car at the shop my son works at for an extended repair. The shop was kind enough to give me a free loaner while it was being repaired.
Well, the first day I drove it, I got out and left the single key on earth that was made for that car in the ignition.
Ha ha ha.
I had to call my son and he has a special unlock kit that actually spreads open the door frame slightly so you can get a hook in there to unlock it. Thank you my son. You are a great guy.
I was so embarrased.
What made it even more so? I did it AGAIN a few days later. Ha ha ha ha ha...
The Car From Hell
I have been asked why I have been absent from Flickr the last few days. Here's part of it. While trying to help my X get her car to the shop the Maverick decided not to cooperate. I've hardly had it a month and here it is on a wrecker already! After a week I finally got it back. It got some ignition parts replaced and front wheel bearings repaired. I ended up taking it right back because something wasn't quite right and that was fixed promptly. It is still going to need electrical work, a carburetor and a throwout bearing.
Well, now that I know it will start (hopefully) when I turn the key, I guess I have one less thing to worry about.
Not to mention I've been working my tuchas off lately!
leaded glass repairs
service center repair
credit repair dallas
lg phones repair
shower mixer tap repair
how to repair a bad credit score
harley repair manual
04.11.2011. u 20:56 •