FAST COOKIE RECIPES - FAST COOKIE
Fast Cookie Recipes - Cookies Without Vanilla.
Fast Cookie Recipes
Flourless Granola Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Say that three times fast. *grin*
* 1 cup sunflower seed butter
* 1 cup golden brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 3/4 cup granola (I used Casadian Farms Oats & Honey Granola cereal)
* 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Mix in granola and chocolate chips. Use a generous tablespoon of dough for each cookie and roll into a ball. Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 14 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks; cool completely.
RECIPE: Heart-Shaped Breadsticks
1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup finely crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 12 breadsticks; stretch each until 12 inches long. Twist and shape each breadstick into heart shape; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
2. Brush breadsticks with beaten egg; sprinkle with crushed chips.
3. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
cook prime rib
healthy cookie bars
how to cook french onion soup
old fashioned sugar cookie
cookies and cream filling
electric cook top
slow cooker barbecue chicken