DANCE FLOOR ON POOL - ON POOL
Dance Floor On Pool - Black Wooden Flooring.
Dance Floor On Pool
- An area of uncarpeted floor, typically in a nightclub or restaurant, reserved for dancing
- Denoting a recording or type of music particularly popular as an accompaniment to dancing
- a bare floor polished for dancing
- Dance Floor (foaled 1989 in New Jersey) is a retired American Thoroughbred racehorse. He was bred by William Purdey at his Greenfields Farm in Colts Neck, New Jersey. Out of the mare, Dance Troupe, a granddaughter of U.S.
- "Dance Floor, Part 1" is a 1982 single by the Dayton, Ohio-based, funk group, Zapp. The song spent two weeks at number one on the R&B in mid-1982, but failed to make the Hot 100. . The single was known for the use of a talk box, which became popular in the 1980s.
- (of two or more people or organizations) Put (money or other assets) into a common fund
- an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- join or form a pool of people
- combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
- Share (things) for the benefit of all those involved
Headless chicks' day out at the pool.jpg
DPS Assignment: Breaking rules
I love framing portraits unconventionally. I've got a real thing for half a face, or half a body - to me, taking away actually adds more to the photo, somehow it makes the photo more intense. When you include the whole face, everything is laid bare for the viewer to see, when you conceal a key part of the subject then it raises questions in the viewer's mind - who is this person, what are they thinking, what do they really look like. So, with a mandate to break rules and the sun beating down, I set out to the swimming pool in Madrid with my friend. I was discreetly taking our portrait with a man-sized reflector and tripod in tow (ok, ok, maybe not so subtle, but I needed to pump as much of the sunshine into the photo as possible because I wanted it to look blown in parts to show that summer does exist in some parts of the world - a concept that is hard to understand if you have spent winter, sorry I mean summer in the UK this year) when the pool security guards came up to us and told us we were breaking the pool rules and that photos were 'prohibido' and that we had to stop and delete those we'd taken. Choosing not to understand entirely we smiled and packed away and I quickly removed the camera battery so that they couldn't enforce deletion! Then we went on our merry little way for a swim knowing that I had the shot I wanted and feeling very happy to have broken rules both photographically and even better, in real life too. You see, ever since I was little (no sizest jokes please from my taller antipodean friends) I've always enjoyed getting told off - so my sincere thanks to the pool security guards for making my day with a right royal telling off and for making my assignment complete. All that was left to do was break the rules of the dance floor until the early hours...
Wife in Palm Springs , a Weekend Away
This is the angel that is helping me recover from my open heart surgery. I am blessed. In this image my wife and I had got away for the weekend in the middle of February. It was great to swim in a pool, go dancing, relax and read a book and look up at the blue sky and red bouganvilla. She looks great as always in her black sexy one piece. We both liked the chance to take a break from computers, house duties and work of course. We went to our favorite Mexican Restraunt "Los Consuelos". They have super magaritas and a good band to get couples up from the tables and on to the patio dance floor. It was a hot weekend amazingly so we could even wear shorts or sun dresses and go out in casual clothes at night. Its a great walking city too. So take a break from winter and come out here and live it up. Life goes by quick so why not do something fun if you can
whereever you choose. Its also a good town for romance, movies, exercise and you can even take the tram up to see some snow if you want a cold change for a few hours.
This was about our fifth get away to here in ten years . Its well worth the drive and its even nice to stay in a hotel and leave the daily duties behind. What do you like to do for a short getaway trip and where do you go? I am always up for hearing a new idea for fun and travel. Blessings.
price for installing hardwood floors
architectural designs floor plans
glue injection repair hardwood floors
tiffany floor lamps uk
wood floor design pictures
fort worth flooring
dustless sanding hardwood floors