FLOOR LABELS : LABELS
FLOOR LABELS : GARAGE FLOOR PAINT REVIEW : GARAGE FLOOR JACK.
- assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
- (label) trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; "the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
- Attach a label to (something)
- Give a name to (something)
- Assign to a category, esp. inaccurately or restrictively
- (label) a brief description given for purposes of identification; "the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
Brady 49058 17" Diameter, B-819 Vinyl Film With Clear, Matte Anti-Slip Overlaminate, Red On White Color Floor Safety Sign, Legend "With Picto"
Brady Floor Safety Sign 49058 Designed to warn of hazardous areas, putting valuable safety information at the point of need. Legend is "(PICTO Wide Arrow)", Red on White Color, Size is 17" diameter, Vinyl Film With Clear, Matte Anti-Slip Overlaminate material, . Adhesive type is pressure sensitive acrylic. Substrate type surface printed vinyl overlaminated with velvet embossed rigid clear vinyl. Standard material colors are white and yellow. Standard Legend Colors are black, magenta, orange and red. Adhesive Properties are Adhesion to steel (PSTC-1) 15 Minute Dwell (Average) 118 oz/inches (129 N/100mm) Ultimate Dwell (72 Hours) (Average) 237 oz/inches (259 N/100mm) Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average) 1776 g (17 N) Drop Shear (PSTC-7) (Average) 22 hour. Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal test method std. No. 191A) H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights. Overlaminate withstands up to 3700 cycles. Gloss (60 degree) is 7 Gardner units. Average outdoor durability not recommended for outdoor use.
Armstrong Asbestos Sheet Flooring - Labeled Reverse
Commonly referred to as "linoleum" (trade name), this image depicts the reverse-side view of a vintage asbestos sheet flooring section with product manufacturer imprint indicating "Armstrong" brand.
The section measures approx. 2-1/2 ft. x 1-ft. and was formerly installed; exemplified by adhesive-bearing trowel-lines.
The upper jagged edge of the sheet flooring section also appears to demonstrate the fibrous nature of the material's grey backing; showing chrysotile fiber bundles in the inset detail image.
a sticker bearing the word "Bad" that fell onto the floor at work.
Brady B-819 floor safety sign 92407 designed to warn of hazardous areas, putting valuable safety information at the point of need. Vinyl film with clear, matte anti-slip overlaminate material. Legend is "HARD HAT AREA (W/PICTO)", black on yellow color. Measures 17" diameter. Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive type, surface printed vinyl overlaminate material with velvet embossed rigid clear vinyl substrate type, adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute dwell (average) 118 ounce/inches (129 N/100mm), ultimate dwell (72 hours) (average) 237 ounce/inches (259 N/100mm), tack (ASTM D 2979) (average) 1776 g (17 N), drop shear (PATC-7) (average) - 22 hours, abrasion resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method standard number 191A) is H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights, overlaminate material. withstands up to 3700 cycles, 7 gardner units, average outdoor durability is not recommended for outdoor use.
green floor plan
pig kill floor
hardwood flooring estimate
f350 floor mats
floor runner rugs
cheapest real wood flooring
puzzle piece floor mats