POLISH CEMENT FLOORS : POLISH CEMENT
Polish cement floors : Slate floor tiles : Price of flooring.
Polish Cement Floors
- A substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in
- the property of being smooth and shiny
- Smoothness or glossiness produced by rubbing or friction
- make (a surface) shine; "shine the silver, please"; "polish my shoes"
- of or relating to Poland or its people or culture; "Polish sausage"
- An act of rubbing something to give it a shiny surface
- Settle or establish firmly
- concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement; "they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- (of a material) Bind (particles) together in sedimentary rock
- make fast as if with cement; "We cemented our friendship"
- Attach with cement
- a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- (floor) shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- (floor) deck: knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- (floor) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
A shot of the main hallway which featured a reworking of the cement floors which had been redone and polished.
student life 01
i go to school on a beautiful campus
with super awesome polished cement floors
floor plans great room
kitchen ceramic floor
wormy chestnut hardwood floors
polishing marble floor
vinyl floor wax
timber flooring canberra
dry core subfloor
rubber furniture floor protectors
shop floor to top floor