CAR HEATER BLOCK. HEATER BLOCK
Car heater block. Solar pool heater pump. Hot tub heater wiring.
Car Heater Block
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A fastball
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A large solid piece of hard material, esp. rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side
- a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- A sturdy, flat-topped block used as a work surface, typically for chopping food
- Any of a set of solid cubes used as a child's toy
- barricade: render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
- a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
New motorcycle pix are becoming rare so here's another car.
This was my car for a while. I drove it to work in the early 80's. . in the winter too. . It was kind of fun. I was younger then. It had a SouthWind heater. It ran on gasoline that came from the float bowl of the carburetor . I tried it just once. The ingiter buzzed and the plug sparked and gas dribbled out all over the floor mat.
It never did stop very well and water was getting in the oil. No body died. Last I saw it, it was painted maroonish purple with a matching velour interior, a small block chevy motor, automatic tranny, and real brake-fluid brakes.
This is a scanned print.
1956 Ford "Customline"
Originally it was equipped with a radio...heater...vacuum wipers...272 Y Block V-8 and 3 on the tree tranny
Now its equipped with a 351 Windsor V-8...front disc brakes...power steering... am/fm radio with cassette and a remote control CD Changer...electric wipers...seat belts and AOD Transmission
water heater pan code
best space heaters 2011
hot water heater installation costs
electric water heater sizes
sundance spa heaters
mr heater portable buddy propane heater
kerosene heaters sale
electric hot water heater not working
carbon sauna heaters
mr heater propane heaters