Activeblu wireless bluetooth helmet headset - Pcmcia wireless 802.11 - Ativa wireless usb
Activeblu Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Headset
- A standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of cellular phones, computers, and other electronic devices
- An industrial specification for wireless personal area networks
- Bluetooth is an open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
- A short-range radio build into smartphones that lets you connect headsets, speakerphones or even computers to your smartphone.
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Headset was an American alternative rock band based in California, USA.
- The headset is the set of components on a bicycle that provides a rotatable interface between the bicycle fork and the bicycle frame itself. The short tube through which the steerer of the fork passes is called the head tube.
- A set of headphones, typically with a microphone attached, used esp. in telephone and radio communication
- The bearing assembly that links the front fork of a bicycle to its frame
- receiver consisting of a pair of headphones
- A hard or padded protective hat, various types of which are worn by soldiers, police officers, firefighters, motorcyclists, athletes, and others
- A predatory mollusk with a squat heavy shell, living in tropical and temperate seas and preying chiefly on sea urchins
- armor plate that protects the head
- (helmeted) equipped with or wearing a helmet
- a protective headgear made of hard material to resist blows
- The arched upper part (galea) of the corolla in some flowers, esp. those of the mint and orchid families
WIP Imperial Riot Trooper - need sestions for the helmet!
So this is what I've got so far. I'll show a pic of the back (also with a decal) whenever it's fully finished.
However, the only thing that's missing now is the helmet. I tried to think of many things, but they just wouldn't work out well.
If you have got any sestions as for the helmet, and what to use as a template to mod the piece (for accuracy)
I was thinking of painting a light bley Death Star trooper's helmet white, and add a face decal onto the head - I have the feeling that wouldn't look much like a helmet, that way.
Coffee Light Helmet (Passenger)
Here's a screen shot of the helmet and goggles I bought for passenger. It says it's DOT approved but I highly doubt it. It's one bad ass looking helmet though! Especially with the goggles.
panasonic home theatre system rear wireless pack
wireless headphone rating
guitar hero wireless receiver ps3
wireless connection manager xp
wireless cell modem
wireless laser mouse 7000
wireless dolby digital headphones
linksys compact wireless g usb adapter
memorex wireless headset microphone
modem and wireless router in one