Wireless Microphones Systems. Wireless Technology Products. Netgear Usb Wireless
Wireless Microphones Systems
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- (Wireless Microphone) A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- (system) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- (system) instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- (system) (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
Front Facing Panel On Infrared Audio System
The front facing panel is where the controls are once all of the connections have been made on the inside panel (right edge of the photo). Along the top row are the volume controls for the teacher and student wireless microphones. The second row are the volume controls for two wired mics and for two aux inputs. The third row controls the treble, bass and volume for the overall system.
DCN WAP Transmitter
Transmits wireless signal for the wireless microphone system. Fits unobstrusively in a room and is not 'sore on the eyes'
dd wrt as wireless bridge
wireless site monitor
d link medialounge dsm 320 wireless media player
belkin wireless g modem
linksys wireless n broadband router wrt300n wireless router
best wireless backup camera
wireless gamer mouse