QUEEN VICTORIA HOTEL BC - HOTEL BC
Queen Victoria Hotel Bc - 5 Star Nyc Hotels - Hotel Annabella Riga.
Queen Victoria Hotel Bc
- Victoria: queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901; the last Hanoverian ruler of England (1819-1901)
- Queen Victoria has been the name of several ships: * PS Queen Victoria, a wooden paddlewheel steamer that was wrecked in 1853 off Bailey Lighthouse, Howth with the loss of over 80 people * TS Queen Mary originally sailed as TS Queen Victoria from 1933 to 1935
* , according to shipping legend,
- Victoria (Alexandrina Victoria; 24 May 1819 – 22 January 1901) was the Queen regnant of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837, and the first Empress of India of the British Raj from 1 May 1876, until her death.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- Before Christ (used to indicate that a date is before the Christian Era)
- British Columbia (in official postal use)
- Batallion Commander
- before the Christian era; used following dates before the supposed year Christ was born; "in 200 BC"
- B.C. is a daily American comic strip created by cartoonist Johnny Hart. Set in prehistoric times, it features a group of cavemen and anthropomorphic animals from various geologic eras. B.C.
- bc, for bench calculator, is "an arbitrary precision calculator language" with syntax similar to the C programming language. It is generally used by typing the command bc on a Unix command prompt and entering a mathematical expression, such as (1 + 3) * 2, whereupon 8 will be output.
Queen Elizabeth II - Before the Age of High Security
The Queen visited Victoria, BC in March 1983. Of course we all knew the media and pro photographers would provide lots of great photos but you know how it is…you want one of your own! So there we were along with crowds of enthusiastic people lining the path as the royal party left the Empress Hotel. You can see how close everyone was, and the atmosphere was one of open friendliness.
We stood behind two blue silk ropes, to keep the main walk clear, but other than that people were free to hand flowers directly to the Queen, and she stopped occasionally for a few words here and there.
That wild urge to get one unobstructed picture overtook me, and I found myself outside the rope, on one leg and an elbow (literally) on the pavement, facing the oncoming entourage…listening to a voice (friends later insisted it was mine) saying, “Oooooh, please, pretty please….just ONE picture????” The tall man on the right in the shot was a security agent who seemed to get a kick out of the wild woman on the ground in front of him while the RCMP officer cast a doubtful eye in my direction but everyone proceeded happily on their way, and I got my photo. The Queen looked down at that moment, but even I didn’t dare sest she POSE for me!
I landed on this one while cleaning up old archived stuff and had to laugh, rememberig how smug I felt with my wee treasure at the end of that day :)
Queen Victoria Reigns
I had the opportunity to stay the night at the Queen Victoria
in downtown Victoria. This older property is super convenietly located across the street from the Royal BC Museum and I would definetly recommend it. The room I was in was spacious and had not one, but two, balconies....a bit of a rarity in hotels. The hotel was busy with tour groups, but as a single traveller, I enjoyed the buzz that they brought. Had dinner and breakfast in the hotel's acclaimed Samuel's Restaurant which has been turning out yummy food for over 30 years. Great service, great view, great food. All in all, a very pleasant stay.
the grand hotel mckinney
kentucky bed and breakfasts
hotel collection quilt
hotels in san diego on the beach
hotel turone tours
laurel inn motel
rio hotel suite
preanger hotel bandung
hotel accommodation kilkenny