Hotel beau site antibes : Long holiday motel.
Hotel Beau Site Antibes
- Antibes (Provencal Occitan: Antibol in classical norm or Antibo in Mistralian norm) is a resort town in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France.
- A fishing port and resort in southeastern France; pop. 70,690
- (in Antibes (France))
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A rich, fashionable young man; a dandy
- boyfriend: a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
- dandy: a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- Beau is a specialist twelve-string guitar player who first became known in the late 1960s through his recordings for John Peel's Dandelion Records label.
- A boyfriend or male admirer
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located); "a good site for the school"
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- Fix or build (something) in a particular place
- locate: assign a location to; "The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles"
Beau and Buddy
So, I think, Beau and Buddy are glad I am back at the ranchito...but I am still concerned about Beau...he stares off mindlessly into space and he apparently continues to hear God's voice (with seeming trepidation) and presumably listens to what the Big Dude has to say...in general I am made nervous by people who hear voices and are not taking their meds but with Beau these things are to be expected since he is terribly confused about reality....with only one or two hours, at best, of being awake in a normal 24 hour cycle, his sense of reality is terribly twisted; so perhaps these episodes where I consider him awake, he thinks he is asleep and dreaming and then it is okay to listen to the Big Dude.
Buddy is another issue altogether....he is sort of focused on the here and now..no dreams or Gods for him: he needs to relax a bit; back off from the intensity...kick back Bud!; but that is not his style...basically his attitude captured in this image is: where the fuck have you been? what is your fucking problem? where is fucking dinner.....do it; get on it; and then get the fuck outta my face....
Antibes a resort town of southeastern France, on the Mediterranean Sea in the Cote d'Azur, located between Cannes and Nice. It is c. 20 km by rail southwest of Nice, and is situated on the east side of the Garoupe peninsula.
The Musee Picasso, located in the mediaeval Chateau Grimaldi, contains Pablo Picasso's works from the year-long period he spent in Antibes.
beach cheap hotel
four and five star hotels
hotel eden rembrandt square amsterdam
la quinta inn suites charlotte airport south
disney caribbean resort hotel
mogador marrakech hotel
city lodge hotel
the mirage hotels
hotel costes k paris