Acoustic guitar classical corner - Beginner acoustic guitar packages
Acoustic Guitar Classical Corner
- The classical guitar — (sometimes called the "Spanish guitar" or "nylon string guitar") — is a 6-stringed plucked string instrument from the family of instruments called chordophones.
- (of an explosive mine or other weapon) Able to be set off by sound waves
- of or relating to the science of acoustics; "acoustic properties of a hall"
- Relating to sound or the sense of hearing
- (of building materials) Used for soundproofing or modifying sound
- (acoustically) with respect to acoustics; "acoustically ill-equipped studios"
- a remedy for hearing loss or deafness
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- A place where two streets meet
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
My classical recently died when the bridge came off; I guess it was finally it's time... but this is a shot I took with my new Canon Rebel XT digital SLR and I was playing around with the depth of focus which gave me what I think is a pretty cool shot...
As My Guitar Gently Weeps
Takamine Classical Guitar, photographed with one light and fret board painted with flashlight.
stentor student violin
guitar tab to notes
beginner country guitar songs
alto saxophone music sheet
the trumpet of the swan movie
song played on a solo saxophone
guitar music for beginners
baritone saxophone pictures