Best Home Studio Equipment : Wholesale Garden Equipment : Advanced Farm Equipment.
Best Home Studio Equipment
- A recording studio is a facility for sound recording and mixing. Ideally, the space is specially designed by an acoustician to achieve the desired acoustic properties (sound diffusion, low level of reflections, adequate reverberation time for the size of the ambient, etc.).
- Mental resources
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros
With the advances in digital technology, musicians can now produce their own music. But the gear is only part of the equation when it comes to recording and mixing. The next part is finding a soundproof room that you can produce it in. Unfortunately, any old room in your house will not suffice for a quality recording. Without a decent room, you'll never be able to record a studio-quality recording you'll be proud of and excited to have other people hear. So how do you go about creating a space in your home that has similar acoustics to that of a world-class studio? How do you soundproof this room to keep your sound in and outside noise out? How do you construct or modify the room so that its size and shape best complement its function? HOME RECORDING STUDIO: BUILD IT LIKE THE PROS, SECOND EDITION teaches you how to do all these things, from building a professional home studio to saving thousands of dollars in the process. This book teaches you how to design and understand your room - how to treat it, wire it, and condition it - while using widely available materials. Each step features visual aids to illustrate underlying concepts, as well as professional tips and examples from actual studios. Everything is covered, from room design to electrical considerations, from room treatments to codes, permits, special needs, and more.
Nikon FE and 15mm f3.5 AI I
Nikon D80 and 50mm f1.4 AF-D lens.
The 15mm f3.5 AI is one of Nikon's truly great lenses. They currently make wider lenses than this but all of these have much more distortion. This lens is almost entirely distortion-free.
Also, as a classic manual focus Nikon Nikkor lens it is exquisitely built. Just mounting and unmounting it is a pleasure. It is also quite a bit smaller than the modern 14mm AF lens and 14-24mm zoom.
Best of all it just looks very "right".
The Nikon FE is one of Nikon's greatest ever cameras. Right up there with the F4 in my eyes. Especially if you replace the built-in screen with a matte "B" type screen. I have the brighter screen from the FE2 in my FE. This fits fine and only requires a +1/2 stop exposure compensation.
maybe this one has the most to tell in the collage...
(not sure if the lines of the door to the wrapping shelves reads here)
[sorry to blast so many photos here but we're prepping to enter a fun little competition and could use your help sorting out which photos work best (15ish)
(esp collage vs. straight shots) ]
riverchase lawn equipment
drilling equipment for sale
lawn equipment trailer
bar equipment auctions
hi pot test equipment
runescape fishing equipment
sport equipment suppliers in south africa
surface supplied diving equipment
home medical equipment sales
global equipment company