INVESTING STRATEGY 2011 - STRATEGY 2011
Investing Strategy 2011 - Mexico Foreign Investment
Investing Strategy 2011
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim
- A plan for such military operations and movements
- scheme: an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- The art of planning and directing overall military operations and movements in a war or battle
- (strategical) strategic: relating to or concerned with strategy; "strategic weapon"; "the islands are of strategic importance"; "strategic considerations"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Centennial Titan Challenge Day 2011
For the second year, the School of Business invested in the GTA's high school students through the Junior Achievement Titan Challenge.
Students from across the GTA arrived to compete in a day-long business strategy competition for a chance to win scholarships for their post-secondary educations.
best investment book ever
the best investment options
environmental investment program
new investment firm
safe cash investments
barclays global investing
investment strategies with
05.11.2011. u 13:03 •