INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST ASSOCIATE : INVESTMENT BANKI
Investment Banking Analyst Associate : Markets To Invest
Investment Banking Analyst Associate
- (investment bankers) (p. 613) Specialists who assist in the issue and sale of new securities.
- An investment bank is a financial institution that assists corporations and governments in raising capital by underwriting and acting as the agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank also assists companies involved in mergers and acquisitions, derivatives, etc.
- Investment banking firms act as underwriters or agents for companies issuing securities, and advise the company on the issuanceand placement of its stock.
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- Allow oneself to be connected with or seen to be supportive of
- associate(a): having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- Connect (someone or something) with something else in one's mind
- Connect (something) with something else because they occur together or one produces another
- a licensed practitioner of psychoanalysis
- A chemist who analyzes substances
- an expert who studies financial data (on credit or securities or sales or financial patterns etc.) and recommends appropriate business actions
- A person who conducts analysis, in particular
- someone who is skilled at analyzing data
- An investment expert, typically in a specified field
City analysts: ‘Booker will be a FTSE 100 stock one day’
Following the cash and carry r’s results yesterday, City analysts have described the company as a "natural winner".
In light of yesterday’s results analysts at Evolution Securities chose Booker as the top pick for the sector, describing the company as having "world class management".
“It is a growth story, funded out of cash flow and is mainly competing against weak competitors, many of whom are financially stretched. Booker’s management are conservative and are inclined to play down the potential, but we see the upside as very substantial over the medium term, and we reiterate our view that Booker will be a FTSE100 stock one day,” they said.
“This will be driven by pushing more sales through existing assets, growth in India and high operational gearing (we estimate a profit to sales ratio of six times – twice that of the mainstream food retailers).
“The potential is demonstrated by the upgrades that we have seen over the last 15 months. In March 2010, our forecast for what is now the current year was ?66m PBT (profit before tax). Today we expect ?85m – an upgrade of 30%.
“At the same time the company has become very cash positive despite a very progressive dividend policy. We find it hard to imagine a better story – Booker has the best management, the best assets and the most resources in its space. It is a natural winner. We are very reassured by today’s figures, which confirm Booker as the momentum player in the sector.”
Associate of the Year 2009
James at the local Panera models his awesome "associate of the year 2009" shirt and mugs for the camera.
variable investment options
fairview investment services
job with no investment
invest no money
students invest in stocks
investment mortgage brokers
05.11.2011. u 13:03 •