SMART INVESTING 2011 - INVESTING 2011
Smart investing 2011 - Financial investment solutions - Singapore foreign investment
Smart Investing 2011
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
- a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- Sharp stinging pain
- Mental pain or suffering
- ache: be the source of pain
- Intelligence; acumen
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
New York Auto Show, 2011 - General Motors EN-V
Looking like something out of a science-fiction movie, this is one of three commuter cars General Motors designed as possible transportation modes for the future - the very fat future.
The EN-V cars are meant to meet the demand for short-range urban transport vehicles in places where streets are tighter and parking space is limited, but driving distances are shorter than in rural or suburban areas. The En-Vs are roughly half the length of a Smart car and weigh less than half a ton. Each car is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack, seats two, and has a cabin fitted onto a Segway-designed two-wheel base. Inside are all sorts of gadgets to maneuver the car around town - including car-to-car communication and pedestrian-detecting sonar, among other things. It adjusts itself to the contours of the street and also turns in place.
You won't see it in a GM dealership for 2012. If such a car ever gets produced, you'll likely be able to buy one in the next leap year in which February 29 is a Wednesday - i.e., 2040. My only skepticism regarding the EN-Vs is that they were co-designed by Segway, and their motorized scooters went from being the new wave of urban transport to a joke in a Wells Fargo commercial. (In the ad, a Wells Fargo customer who owns one has a history of investing in ideas that didn't work.)
Occupy Freedom Plaza -- 170
Protester dressed in Revolutionary War garb being interviewed on the sidelines of Freedom Plaza during the second day of protests. Between Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party, I'd say the smart investor should invest in companies manufacturing tricorner hats.
Washington, DC / October 7, 2011
american enterprises investment services
apartment investment mgmt co
2010 report on socially responsible investing trends
take your investment strategy
bond investments for 2011
stark investments layoffs
investment casting products
05.11.2011. u 13:00 •