Atlantic oceanfront hotel - Fredericksburg tx bed and breakfast cabins
Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel
- A property that is on the ocean; The side of a property that faces the ocean; Referring to property (real estate) that is adjacent to the ocean
- The land that borders an ocean
- land bordering an ocean
- A shore or shoreline is the fringe of land at the edge of a large body of water, such as an ocean, sea, or lake.
- Of or adjoining the Atlantic Ocean
- The Atlantic was made by Atlantic AG fur Automobilbau, Berlin, from 1921 to 1923. It was a single-track car with two auxiliary side wheels and a two-seat tandem body. An air-cooled 2-cylinder 1.8/6.5PS engine was used.
- relating to or bordering the Atlantic Ocean; "Atlantic currents"
- the 2nd largest ocean; separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Allegria Hotel & Spa
The Allegria Hotel & Spa. Only 25 miles from Manhattan.
Romance, relief, pleasure and the bliss of being steps from the Atlantic Ocean. If you’re looking for happiness, you’ll find it at the Allegria. Twenty-five miles from New York City and worlds away, an oceanfront oasis awaits you in Long Beach, New York.
The Allegria is a luxurious seaside resort offering the best of everything. 143 airy beach-chic rooms, a rooftop pool and deck (Opening August 2009) the incomparable Joseph Christopher for Beauty & Wellness (Opening Winter 2009) , Chef Todd Jacobs’ world-famous, gourmet cuisine and endless views of the Atlantic.
I really wish I had more time to get out by myself to do some shooting at the beach. We didn't spend too much time here this day to start, because the sand was blowing all over the place. But while riding down the main drag, I was surprised to see some many street performances going on. That would've been pretty cool to try to shoot. Oh well, maybe next time.
This was one of the very few shots I took while on a 'Lover's Stroll' with my wife. ;)
Virginia Beach Oceanfront
dream ny hotel
shilo inn and suites
the swan hotel florida
iep testing accommodations
hotel pension kima berlin
design metropol hotel
hotel regina calvi
frontier motel cafe