Colony Iv Motel - Dd Inn Bangkok.
Colony Iv Motel
- A country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country
- a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government; "the American colony in Paris"
- one of the 13 British colonies that formed the original states of the United States
- A group of people living in such a country or area, consisting of the original settlers and their descendants and successors
- All the foreign countries or areas formerly under British political control
- a group of organisms of the same type living or growing together
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- An intravenous drip feed
- four: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- intravenous feeding: administration of nutrients through a vein
- four: being one more than three
This is the sight I visualized nightly while trying to achieve sleep through the long final weeks of winter.
Seal colony on Arran with a view of Ailsa Craig aka Paddy's milestone
mandara spa at portofino bay hotel
the grand luang prabang hotel
grand palladium jamaica hotel
hotels atlanta ga airport
accommodation close to auckland airport
atlas essaouira hotel
nixe palace hotel palma