The Georgetown Inn. The Diamant Boutique Hotel. Golden Swan Motel.
The Georgetown Inn
- port city and the capital and largest city of Guyana; "the city was called Stabroek by the Dutch but was renamed Georgetown by the British in 1812"
- The capital of Guyana, a port at the mouth of the Demerara River; pop. 188,000
- An affluent section of northwestern Washington, DC, home to government officials, shopping districts, and Georgetown University
- Georgetown is a neighborhood located in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C., along the Potomac River waterfront. Founded in 1751, the city of Georgetown substantially predated the establishment of the city of Washington and the District of Columbia.
- a section of northwestern Washington, D.C.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Grey Havens Inn
We stayed in the upper turret room #17, facing the water. It was a lovely view and a nice room.
See that window directly facing? I hung my bra over a chair the night before to let it air out and the next morning a bunch of people commented the odd flag flying in our window :)
Rather modern and stylish, a little more than the competition, but included a decent breakfast.
cheap accommodation cairns
santa barbara cheap motels
hotel smeraldo lido di jesolo
monte carlo hotel lv
blue mountain accommodations
luxury golf hotels
destin beach florida hotels
cheap accommodation maroochydore
thunderbird motor inn