Apollo Bay Hotel : Hotel Des Thermes St Malo : Hotel Gran Caribe Real
Apollo Bay Hotel
- Apollo Bay is a coastal town in southwestern Victoria, Australia. It is situated on the eastern side of Cape Otway, along the edge of the Barham River and on the Great Ocean Road, in the Colac Otway Shire. The town has a population of 1777.
- a seaside resort and fishing port in the foothills of the Otway Ranges, with a large fleet scouring the Southern Ocean for crayfish, shark, whiting, flathead and snapper. Apollo Bay was named in 1845 by Captain Loutit after his boat, the Apollo, after having sheltered there during a storm.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Great Ocean Hotel, Apollo Bay
A "Hotel Ballarat" engraved sign that for some reason is at the Great Ocean Hotel at Apollo Bay ...
Taken at the Hotel at Apollo Bay in the morning.
continental terme hotel ischia
bufflehead cove inn kennebunkport
palladium hotel jamaica
motel azul zafiro
hotel eden rembrandt square
hastings slieve donard hotel
byblos art hotel villa amista verona
the morris inn notre dame
florida keys islamorada hotels