HOTEL ATLANTA ZERMATT - ATLANTA ZERMATT
HOTEL ATLANTA ZERMATT - HOTEL PLAYA PALMS PLAYA DEL CARMEN.
Hotel Atlanta Zermatt
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
- An Alpine ski resort and mountaineering center near the Matterhorn, in southern Switzerland
- (Praborgne en francais, mais peu utilise, derive du nom d'origine latine Pratobornum) est une commune suisse du canton du Valais, situee dans le district de Viege.
- Zermatt is a municipality in the district of Visp in the German-speaking section of the canton of Valais in Switzerland. It has a population of about 5,800 inhabitants.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
View from hotel balcony (sepia)
Another view from the hotel balcony (I took quite a few), but this time trying out the sepia function on my camera. We were staying in the Hotel Atlanta and paid extra for a Matterhorn view.
View from balcony at night.
Another view from the balcony, taken around midnight. The blue lights seemingly in the sky are the skiing midstations of Trockener Steg (left) and Schwarzee (right). Taken from the Hotel Atlanta
southold beach motel
cheap san antonio hotels
hotels gatwick airport
central park hotel ibiza
the dunes motel
hotel coral costa caribe juan dolio
browns hotel catskills
what is a four star hotel
hotel del corso selvino
hotel quirinale rome