La Quinta Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport : 6 Columbus Circle A Thompson Hotel.
La Quinta Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Fort Lauderdale is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, on the Atlantic coast. It is the county seat of Broward County. According to 2007 U.S. Census Bureau estimates, the city had a population of 183,606.
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- An airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and blimps takeoff and land. Aircraft may be stored or maintained at an airport.
- A complex of runways and buildings for the takeoff, landing, and maintenance of civil aircraft, with facilities for passengers
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- Relating to or denoting light popular fiction such as is offered for sale to travelers in airports
- AirPort and AirPort Extreme are local area wireless networking products from Apple Inc. based on the IEEE 802.11 standard (also known as Wi-Fi).
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
Over Ft Lauderdale enroute to Boca Raton. Ft Lauderdale, Florida: August 02, 2009
Ft Lauderdale -10-008a
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
The view is from the Marriott BeachPlace Towers
paso robles inn paso robles
super six motel
hotel le bon moine reims
garden of the gods motel cottages
hotels near arena
hotel by bwi airport
island inn on the beach south padre
miami holiday accommodation
beach hotel in florida