ROSEDALE HOTEL GUANGZHOU : HOTELS NEAR BIARRITZ
Rosedale Hotel Guangzhou
- A city in southern China, the capital of Guangdong province; pop. 3,918,000. It is the leading industrial and commercial center of southern China
- Guangzhou (; ; jyutping: Gwong?zau?; Cantonese Yale: Gwongjau), also known as Canton or Kwangchow, is a sub-provincial city and the capital of the Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China. It is one of the five National Central Cities.
- a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China; the capital of Guangdong province and a major deep-water port
- major Chinese city near Hong Kong (also called Canton)
- Toronto Centre is a federal electoral district in Ontario, Canada, that has been represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1872 to 1925, and since 1935, under the names Centre Toronto (1872–1903), Toronto Centre (1903–1925, and since 2004), Rosedale (1935–1997) and Toronto Centre—
- Rosedale is a station on the Long Island Rail Road's Atlantic Branch, located in the Rosedale neighborhood of the borough of Queens in New York City. The station is located at Sunrise Highway, Francis Lewis Boulevard and 243rd Street.
- Rosedale, a historic property comprising the Graves Mill ruins, Christopher Johnson Cottage, and Rosedale mansion, is located at Lynchburg, Virginia. The Rosedale property contains two buildings of major importance, the ruins of an 18th-century grist mill, and numerous subsidiary buildings.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Guangzhou at Dusk Time, Guangdong, China HXT2067
This is the sunset view of Central Business Centre of Guangzhou, alao named Zhujiang New Town. The highest skyscraper is Guangzhou International Financial Centre, which ranks Top 2 in height in China.
The Opening Ceremony of the Guangzhou 2010 Asian Games will be held at Haixinsha Square(the left side of the image) on the Pearl River south to Zhujiang New Town of Guangzhou.
?? Guangzhou (Canton)
Guangzhou(Canton) is the biggest city in south China ,and it is the capital of Guangdong(Kwangtung) Province.
hotel ratskeller leipzig
budget accommodation in london
five star hotel in beijing
cheap accommodation dublin city
hotels near bwi
hotel verdi pisa
traders hotel kl
fess parker wine country inn
crown pacific inn