Moroccan House Hotel Marrakech - Hotel Andalo
Moroccan House Hotel Marrakech
- Marrakesh: a city in western Morocco; tourist center
- Marrakech is a 1996 Dutch TV film directed by Michiel van Jaarsveld.
- Marrakech or Marrakesh (Amazigh: Murakush, Arabic ????? marrakus, marrakis), known as the "Red City", is an important and former imperial city in Morocco.
- a native or inhabitant of Morocco
- (morocco) a kingdom (constitutional monarchy) in northwestern Africa with a largely Muslim population; achieved independence from France in 1956
- of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people; "Moroccan mosques cannot be entered by infidels"
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
b&b marrakech,cool riad by black zitoun:riad dar najat!top notch riad in Marrakech!
accomodations marrakech,riad dar najat for sun&fun&music&friends in the coolest ryad in town!
I would recommend this place to anyone who like to come back to their hostel for a relaxing and causy evening after a long and crazy day in Marrakech.
This Riad was everything I expected, even more!
- Great roof top terrasse with lots of sunny / shady spots
- Very friendly staff to have a drink with when you feel like it. We had very interesting and funny conversations. Otherwise, very discret (like when I had to work for a conference).
- Good breakfast and dinner
- Nice ambiance and music
- They give great tips, walk you to where you have to go when you need (they make sure you don't get lost), and they also have a driver, Abdul, that drives very carefully. :)
riad mezouar - boutique hotel marrakech
Located in the medina of Marrakech, just off the souk and close to the Jemaa-el-Fna square, small Marrakech boutique hotel Riyad el Mezouar is a luxury hideaway, constructed in an iconic XVIIth and XVIIIth century mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private aristocratic house. The boutique hotel offers three Rooms and two Junior Suites over two floors, in an authentic atmosphere and style, unostentatious and highly refined, reminiscent of the universe of the ancient Moroccan palaces
city hotel deutschmeister vienna
all inclusive hotel ibiza
b b hotel
motels near graceland
hotel reservation worldwide
hotel le royal nice
atlantico hotel rio
cheap hotel in mallorca
thon hotel oslo airport