Aqua aloha surf and spa hotel : The sands motel.
Aqua Aloha Surf And Spa Hotel
- Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. Since the middle of the 19th century, it also has come to be used as an English greeting to say [goodbye] and hello. Currently, it is mostly used in the sense of hello; however, it is used as the above.
- ALOHAnet, also known as the ALOHA System , or simply ALOHA, was a pioneering computer networking system developed at the University of Hawaii . ALOHAnet became operational in June, 1971, providing the first demonstration of a wireless data network .
- Hawaiian word used when greeting or parting from someone
- an acknowledgment that can be used to say hello or goodbye (aloha is Hawaiian and ciao is Italian)
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- greenish blue: a shade of blue tinged with green
- Aqua is the fourth studio album by the progressive rock band Asia, released in 1992. The lineup changed slightly since Astra in 1985. The new lineup consisted of John Payne (bassist/vocalist) and Al Pitrelli (guitarist), together with founder Geoffrey Downes (keyboardist/vocalist).
- Aqua is the seventh full-length studio album by Brazilian power metal band Angra. It was released on August 11 and 17 in Japan and Brazil, respectively.
- A light bluish-green color; aquamarine
- A spell of surfing
- surfboard: ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard; "Californians love to surf"
- waves breaking on the shore
- The mass or line of foam formed by waves breaking on a seashore or reef
- browse: look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A place or resort with such a spring
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
~ ALOHA ~
Aloha - affection, love, peace, compassion, mercy, hello, goodbye
Aloha Beach Festival - 021
Aloha Beach Festival 2007 - Happy Dogs
hotel carat berlin
beach hotel suites
country inn and suites baltimore north
hotel imperial palace rajkot
vista mirage hotel
ponte sisto hotel rome