Cheap Motels In San Francisco. Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel. Metropole Hotel Beaulieu
Cheap Motels In San Francisco
- A city and seaport in western California, on the coast, on a peninsula between the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay; pop. 776,733. The city suffered severe damage from earthquakes in 1906 and in 1989
- San Francisco is an album by jazz vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson and saxophonist Harold Land, released on the Blue Note label. The album features a shift away from the usual hard bop / post-bop style pursued previously by Hutcherson and Land, and shifts towards a jazz fusion style.
- a port in western California near the Golden Gate that is one of the major industrial and transportation centers; it has one of the world's finest harbors; site of the Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco, officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the fourth most populous city in California and the 12th most populous city in the United States, with a 2009 estimated population of 815,358.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- The Motels are a New Wave music band from the Los Angeles area best known for "Only the Lonely" and "Suddenly Last Summer", both of which peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1982 and 1983, respectively. Their song "Total Control" reached #4 on the Australian charts in 1980.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- (motel) a motor hotel
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
Our classy motel featured all the amenities!
We stayed at the TraveLodge on Market & Valencia. We had been there before, and it was surprisingly decent and cheap. Since our last stay they've added some new features, including mattresses covered in plastic and these fabulous containers for our used needles.
Time to find a new cheap hotel!
Motel on Route 5, California, 2001
A friend and I were trying to drive from San Francisco to L.A. in a day, but hadn't left enough time, so we had to stop at a motel. To save money, we shared the cheapest room they had. The light at dusk was fantastic.
quality inn plaza
seascape motor inn
german hotel chain
sunset inn nc
hotel zaza houston wedding
hotel and restaurant management colleges