OCEAN GLOW MOTEL : GLOW MOTEL
Ocean glow motel : Eden hotel in amsterdam.
Ocean Glow Motel
- An ocean (from Greek , "okeanos" Oceanus) is a major body of saline water, and a principal component of the hydrosphere. Approximately 71% of the Earth's surface (~3.
a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
A very large expanse of sea, in particular, each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically
A very large expanse or quantity
anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- Give out steady light without flame
- Have a heightened color or a bloom on the skin as a result of warmth or health
- freshness: an alert and refreshed state
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
- Have an intense color and a slight shine
- emit a steady even light without flames; "The fireflies were glowing and flying about in the garden"
Sunset Boulevard, January, 2007
Looking west on
Sunset Boulevard in the
glowing heart of Hollywood,
on the west coast of
on a Sunday night
in January. Have been spending
all my Sunday nights in
Hollywood as I'm
performing music before a play
written by Joelle Arqueros at the
Sierra Stages just off Sunset. Last
week, after my little bit, I walked down
this long boulevard, which stretches from
downtown to the ocean, and took many
photos, including this one,
which shows one of many motels
on this drag - The Saharan - and also
to the right - the Ralph's supermarket -
long known as the "Rock and Roll Ralph's"
cause so many rockers frequent it -
especially late into the wee small hours.
Glowing Tropical Water Lily (HDR)
This Tropical Water Lily was absolutely glowing in the afternoon sun.
Taken at the Mercer Arboretum in Houston, TX on 7-27-08.
HDR from a single RAW exposure.
francis scott key motel ocean city md
group reservations for hotels
hotels by gatwick airport
royal plaza hotel ibiza
boulevard mansion hotel manila
hotels in bandung
hotel de glace de quebec
ambassador riverfront hotel
hotel menage disneyland