Interstate Hotels And Resorts. Sunstone Hotels Jobs.
Interstate Hotels And Resorts
- One of a system of expressways covering the 48 contiguous states
- Interstate is the first single from Tear the Signs Down, the third studio album by Welsh alternative rock band The Automatic. The single was released on December 6, and marks the first release through the bands own record label; Armored Records.
- involving and relating to the mutual relations of states especially of the United States; "Interstate Highway Commission"; "interstate highways"; "Interstate Commerce Commission"; "interstate commerce"
- one of the system of highways linking major cities in the 48 contiguous states of the United States
- (resort) haunt: a frequently visited place
- (resort) fall back: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- (resort) a hotel located in a resort area
- A place that is a popular destination for vacations or recreation, or which is frequented for a particular purpose
- The tendency of a place to be frequented by many people
- The action of turning to and adopting a strategy or course of action, esp. a disagreeable or undesirable one, so as to resolve a difficult situation
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel is the largest hotel in Los Angeles, California, USA. It is 367 feet (112 meters) tall and has 35 floors.
Construction began in 1974, and was completed in 1976. The top floor has a revolving restaurant and observation level. It was originally owned by investors including a subsidiary of Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi Corporation and Portman Cos. in Atlanta. It was designed and built by the Portman Cos., headed by John Portman the architect. It is currently managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts (IHR). The hotel's architecture figures prominently in the work of literary critic and social theorist Fredric Jameson, who argues that it typifies the logic of postmodern social organization. (Wikip)
Coordinators of Team Wilmington taking on all local attractions
The Sales Team of Interstate Hotels & Resorts made over 500 sales impressions to local businesses, attractions and corporate clients.
oasis kuta hotel
five star hotels in cuba
countryside pet motel
accommodation in kyoto
mush inn motel anchorage
five star hotel in beijing
hotel and tourism management
hotel la solitude lourdes
monte carlo hotel pool
hotel building costs