GET FIVE STAR HOTEL PILLOW. GAYLORD PALMS HOTEL FL. TAIPA HOTEL MACAU
Get Five Star Hotel Pillow
- Stars are often used as symbols for classification purposes. They are used by reviewers for ranking things such as movies, TV shows, restaurants, and hotels. For example, one to five stars is commonly employed to categorize hotels.
- The Star Hotel was a pub in the suburb of Balmain in the Inner West of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
- A rectangular cloth bag stuffed with feathers, foam rubber, or other soft materials, used to support the head when lying down
- A piece of wood or metal used as a support; a block or bearing
- a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- rest on or as if on a pillow; "pillow your head"
- A pillow is a large cushion support for the head, usually used while sleeping in a bed, or for the body as used on a couch or chair. There are also throw pillows (also called toss pillows), which are pillows that are purely decorative and not designed for support or comfort.
Aha - found the business center at Claridge's Hotel -- hooray for five-stars
where they put orchids on your pillows every day. Long live the Raj.
Peter Punj wild as ever; Sanjay same-same except he has become most adept
diplomat. Wedding had a most intimate crowd of about 1000 (2000?). Elder
Punj's same as ever - possibly a time warp captured them. Display of finery
was truly over-the-top. Punj's for example enclosed their entire propertya
and rather largish house in a gaily colored wedding tent, and then changed
the color of the tent and all inside decor the next day for the next
"intmate" event. Great fun. Bands. Tribal drummers. Vast buffet lines with
amazing selection of snackies and eats. Legions of wallahs assuring your
glass never goes empty and wisking away drinks even before you finish.
Anyway we had great time as part of the chorus in this cast of thousands.
Delhi smog much reduced and many other signs of incipient modernization.
Toured the Red Fort and Chandni Chowk (pedicab) old market; had chai at a
street vendor where they make it right; Rode scoot home weaving wildly
through traffic.Also hit Khan Market so to get Katie one each round table
cloth. Only moderate shopping otherwise - no space in suitcases.
Today is holi so we hanging out at the five-star to avoid usual water-bombs
Off to London tomorrow.
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Eric Pugh wrote:
Pillows?! Pillows are for GIRLS! I'll take Tabby Boy's bag. I mean.... later.
Orange&White Boy has arrived safely at Andreea's Five Star Feral Hotel :-D Wish us a nice stay and a quiet night :-)
ON THE OTHER HAND, I wasn't able to trap either Don Juan or Tabby Girl today, and I'm getting nervous... Tabby Girl would have been really easy to trap, but she didn't show up... And Don Juan was there, but first he got scared at the sight of the carrier, and then, when I finally grabbed him, he managed to scratch me and ran away. And then, from a safe distance, he gave me a look I'll never forget :-D. I MUST get both of them in the next 48 hours, otherwise things will get very complicated for me...
hotel room taxes
grand california disneyland hotel
metro plaza hotel
hotel golf du medoc
hotel colbert colmar
luxury lake tahoe hotels
royal lancaster hotel lancaster gate