SENATOR GRANADA SPA HOTEL GRANADA : POINT PLAZA SUITES AND CONFERENCE HOTEL : HOTELS IN CORPUS CHRISTI BY THE BEACH.
Senator Granada Spa Hotel Granada
- a member of a senate
- (senatorship) the office of senator
- A member of a senate
- (senate) assembly possessing high legislative powers
- Granada plc (previously called Granada Ltd, Granada Group plc, and Granada Media plc) is a former British media and previously catering conglomerate, best known as the former parent of Granada Television Ltd. It is now known as ITV plc following its merger with Carlton Communications plc.
- A city in southern Spain; pop. 287,000. Founded in the 8th century, it became the capital of the Moorish kingdom of Granada in 1238
- A city in Nicaragua, on the northwestern shore of Lake Nicaragua; pop. 89,000. Founded by the Spanish in 1523, it is the oldest city in the country
- a city in southeastern Spain that was the capital of the Moorish kingdom until it was captured by Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492; site of the Alhambra (a palace and fortress built by Moors in the Middle Ages) which is now a major tourist attraction
- Granada is a 2009 German-style board game developed by Dirk Henn and published by Queen Games. It is based on and heavily inspired by Henn's earlier game, the Spiel des Jahres-winning Alhambra. Due to its similar theme, it is published as a "standalone game in the Alhambra family".
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A place or resort with such a spring
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
Senator Stevenson visits the Illinois State University Archives on April 9, 2009. Looking at an oil portrait of his grandfather Adlai Steveson.
Senator Bruno at press conference for INVEST at Russell Sage College, RSC. INVEST is the first nano-tech incubator at an all women’s college.
choice hotels careers
bay breeze inn and suites
hotel montsegur carcassonne
rosslea hall hotel helensburgh
colonnade town house hotel
the green motel
dongfang hotel guangzhou
pet friendly hotel chain
hotels near john paul jones arena
arizona inn restaurant