Treasure Island Vegas Hotel. Backpacker's Ryokan Budget Inn.
Treasure Island Vegas Hotel
- Treasure Island is a 1972 film starring Orson Welles based on the novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Treasure Island (L'ile au tresor) is a 1985 Chilean-French adventure film directed by Raul Ruiz. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1991 Cannes Film Festival.
- Treasure Island is a 1972 animated feature film produced by Filmation and released by Warner Bros. in 1972 (the same year as the live action adaptation of the same story starring Orson Welles). In this adaptation, Jim Hawkins (Davey Jones) travels with sidekick Hiccup the Mouse.
- Informal name for Las Vegas
- "Vegas" is a song by Scottish Electronica musician Calvin Harris. The single release was limited to 1,000 10" vinyl copies, and was sold through HMV. The song is the 8th track on Harris' first album, I Created Disco. The song utilizes the same bassline as "Acceptable in the 80's".
- Vegas was a musical outfit, active in the early 1990s. The duo was formed by the Coventry born singer Terry Hall and ex-Eurythmics member David A. Stewart. They released their self-titled debut album in 1992 as well as a trio of singles.
- Vegas is a fictional character from the Marvel Universe. Debuting in Amazing Fantasy #13, Vegas is the protagonist of a modern superhero Western.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Las Vegas: Treasure Island
Treasure Island (also known as "ti") is a hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, USA with 2,665 rooms and 220 suites, and is connected by tram to adjacent The Mirage as well as pedestrian bridge to the Fashion Show Mall shopping center. Since March 2009, the ti is owned and operated by real estate investor Phil Ruffin.
Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
The pirate ships and skulls are outside of Treasure Island Hotel. Mystere Cirque du Soleil is also showing in the hotel.
18mm - 55mm lens @ 35mm
f/5.6 for 1/1000 sec.
-0.7 step for Exposure Compensation
hj grand hotel guangzhou
hotel londres y
costa rica small hotel
hotels near the spanish steps rome
staybridge suites hotel
hotel blue diamond
hotels metro manila
accademia hotel rimini
motel 8 washington