Oregon Injury Attorneys. Defense Attorney Raleigh. Medical Malpractice Lawyers Nashville.
Oregon Injury Attorneys
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- A lawyer
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A state in the northwestern US, on the Pacific coast; pop. 3,421,399; capital, Salem; statehood, Feb. 14, 1859 (33). Many Americans arrived via the Oregon Trail during the early 1840s; by 1846, Britain formally ceded the territory to the U.S
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- Oregon is a jazz and world music group, with core members Ralph Towner (guitar, piano, synthesizer, trumpet), Paul McCandless (woodwind instruments), Glen Moore (double bass, violin, piano), and Collin Walcott (percussion, sitar, tabla)
- The Oregon Files are a group of novels written by author Clive Cussler and co-author Craig Dirgo and later co-author Jack Du Brul. The books follow the mysterious "Corporation" and its leader Juan Cabrillo.
- wound: a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- Offense to
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- An instance of being injured
- The fact of being injured; harm or damage
- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
Personal Injury, DUII & Traffic Crimes
women lawyers of franklin county
lawyers in shanghai
family law attorneys in seattle
securities litigation attorney
canadian tax lawyers
average lawyer hourly rate