The palmetto inn and suites. Grosvenor house hotel london.
The Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto is a 1998 neo-noir film directed by Volker Schlondorff (as Volker Schlondorff) with a screenplay by E. Max Frye. It is based on the novel Just Another Sucker by James Hadley Chase.
- A fan palm, esp. one of a number occurring from the southern US to northern South America
- any of several low-growing palms with fan-shaped leaves
- The Palmetto is a passenger train service operated by Amtrak over the from New York City south to Savannah, Georgia via the Northeast Corridor to Washington, DC, then via Richmond, Virginia, Fayetteville, North Carolina and Charleston, South Carolina.
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- A set of furniture of the same design
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
The palmetto, state tree of South Carolina, and one of few varieties of the palm family adapted to cooler climates...
Sabal Palmetto in Skidaway Island State Park, Georgia
the inn at the ballpark houston
phoenix hotel olympia
hotel euro antwerpen
luxury hotels in megeve
hotel dominika bratislava
hotel trastevere rome
the aladdin hotel
5 star hotels bristol