River manor boutique hotel and spa : Motels in chicago downtown.
River Manor Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Boutique hotel is a term popularized in North America and the United Kingdom to describe intimate, usually luxurious or quirky hotel environments.
- (Boutique Hotels) This term refers to any hotel with less than 50 rooms. Originally, Boutique Hotels were small establishments possessing a high element of creativity, and their owners, often designers or second hand goods dealers, would leave the decorative objects in the rooms up for sale.
- (Boutique hotels) Small unique hotels that are distinguished by their level of personalised service and individual style, p407.
- A small stylish hotel, typically one situated in a fashionable urban location
- A river is a natural watercourse, from Merriam-Webster. Accessed February 2010. usually freshwater, flowing toward an ocean, a lake, a sea, or another river. In a few cases, a river simply flows into the ground or dries up completely before reaching another body of water.
- A large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another such stream
- River is an album by Michael Hunter, released in 1994. Michael Hunter is an engineer for Marillion, and was an assistant engineer on Marillion's Brave album. River is an album of ambient and instrumental music, composed and performed by Michael Hunter.
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek); "the river was navigable for 50 miles"
- A large quantity of a flowing substance
- Used in names of animals and plants living in or associated with rivers, e.g., river dolphin, river birch
- (esp. in England and Wales) A unit of land, originally a feudal lordship, consisting of a lord's demesne and lands rented to tenants
- Halliwell Manor is a fictional house, an important setting for the WB television series Charmed. Members of the Halliwell family have owned the Manor property for four generations. The fictional address of the house is 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, California.
- the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- A large country house with lands; the principal house of a landed estate
- (in North America) An estate or district leased to tenants, esp. one granted by royal charter in a British colony or by the Dutch governors of what is now New York
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- A place or resort with such a spring
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
Manor House in Crarae Himalayans Gardens by Loch Fyne in Scotland.
Manor House Back Porch
Manor House at Bard College. Annandale-on-Hudson, New York
palace hotel luxury collection san francisco
pacific surf inn
zeitgeist the jade motel
ice hotel bar
vistamar beach resort hotel
hotel a beijing