THE CHESTERFIELD HOTEL : AIRPORT HOTEL THAILAND : PARK ROYAL HOTEL STRETTON.
The Chesterfield Hotel
- A sofa with padded arms and back of the same height and curved outward at the top
- A man's plain straight overcoat, typically with a velvet collar
- a fitted overcoat with a velvet collar
- Any sofa or couch
- suave and witty English statesman remembered mostly for letters to his son (1694-1773)
- an overstuffed davenport with upright armrests
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Chesterfield station and hotel.
Years ago, I studied photography at Chesterfield College, not far from where this was taken. This was just the kind of picture I used to take for my 'Urban Landscape' project back then; black and white, lots of contrast and dramatic skies.
My bed at the Chesterfield Hotel
The room was okay. It looked like, and may have well been, the model shown on the hotel's website. But I keep wondering if I would've enjoyed another hotel with less roach problems, like the Hotel or the Pelican, a little bit better.
top euro hotel centrum rotterdam
westbury hotel ireland
hotel bb roissy
hotel timmendorfer strand
imperial plaza hotel las vegas
whistler village inn and suite