Lotus Hotel Luxor - Reservation Hotel Disneyland - Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
Lotus Hotel Luxor
- (in Greek mythology) A legendary plant whose fruit induces a dreamy forgetfulness and an unwillingness to depart
- The flower of the sacred lotus as a symbol in Asian art and religion
- annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs
- native to eastern Asia; widely cultivated for its large pink or white flowers
- Any of a number of large water lilies, in particular
- white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa; held sacred by the Egyptians
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a city in central Egypt on the east bank of the Nile that is a center for visitors to the ruins of and around Thebes
- A city in eastern Egypt, on the eastern bank of the Nile River; pop. 142,000. The site of ancient Thebes, it contains the ruins of a temple built by Amenhotep III and of monuments erected by Ramses II
- Luxor (in Arabic: ?????? al-Uq?ur) is a city in Upper (southern) Egypt and the capital of Luxor Governorate. The population numbers 487,896 (2010 estimate), (retrieved 2010-7-27) with an area of approximately .
- Luxor is a solo album by Robyn Hitchcock, released in March 2003 on Hitchcock's own Editions PAF! label.
Lotus Luxor Hotel
The Lotus Luxor Hotel is an impressive residence offering a memorable stay due to the stunning and vast panoramic view of the Nile River. The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance of the heart of this vibrant city, giving guest easy access to the historic and cultural treasure of Luxor. Set amidst an amazing tropical garden, the Lotus Luxor has comfortable guest rooms and suites with great views, sumptuous dining options and lovely heated swimming pools.
Sonesta St.George Hotel Luxor(March 2008)
Lotus Cafe is in the lobby of the hotel.
You can eat or drink something there 24/24 hours.
sonoma mission inn packages
colonna palace hotel in rome
quality inn suites biltmore south
charleston bed and breakfast
landmark hotels london
gruene river inn
pet friendly seattle hotels