CAREERS AT HOTELS. GLIFFAES COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL CRICKHOWELL. WELLINGTON HOTEL IN NEW YORK.
Careers At Hotels
- (career) move headlong at high speed; "The cars careered down the road"; "The mob careered through the streets"
- (career) the general progression of your working or professional life; "the general had had a distinguished career"; "he had a long career in the law"
- Move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way in a specified direction
- (career) the particular occupation for which you are trained
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
Glowing hotel room
Our room at the Hotel Silken America glowed. It was designed by Richard Gluckman. Their web site says this about Gluckman:
Richard Gluckman graduated and carried out his postgraduate studies in architecture at Syracuse University, New York. His studio, Gluckman Mayner Architects, has worked on a wide range of institutional, commercial and residential projects in Europe, the United States and Asia. Gluckman’s professional career has been closely linked to contemporary art and the design of spaces for art galleries all over the world. His studio is well known for its rigorous approach to design and construction. Spaces designed by Gluckman are magnificent examples of the link between architecture and the art industry. Some of his most notable projects have been the DIA Centre for the Arts in New York (1987), the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburg (1994), the extension to the Whitney Museum in New York (1995-1998), the Deutsche Genheim Museum in Berlin, the Destination Spa Mii amo in Sedona (2000), the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum (1997) and the Mori Art Centre in Tokyo (2003), among others. In Spain, Gluckman has designed the Marlborough Gallery, and built the Picasso Museum in Malaga, with local collaboration from the Camara/Martin Delgado team.
The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel is a historic Spanish style hotel located at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Named for Theodore Roosevelt and financed by a group including Douglas Fairbanks Jr., Mary Pickford and Louis B. Mayer, it first opened its doors on May 15, 1927.
Marilyn Monroe was a resident at the Hollywood Roosevelt for two years when her modelling career took off. Her first magazine shoot was taken on the diving board on the pool which was recently removed. Monroe stayed in Cabana 246 which over looked the pool side. A mirror which once hung in her room is now in the lobby and is thought to be haunted by her spirit.
Info quoted from Wikipedia
thailand luxury hotel
hotels near birmingham al airport
algonquin hotel canada
bermuda hotel and restaurant
detailed hotel search
boutique hotels in budapest
wedding at a hotel
gulf surf resort motel