SEA PALACE HOTEL : BED AND BREAKFAST ISTANBUL : SOHO GRAND NEW YORK HOTEL
Sea Palace Hotel
- Palace Hotel is a registered historic building in Cincinnati, Ohio, listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980. It is currently known as the "Cincinnatian Hotel".
- The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its landmasses
- ocean: anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size; "heavy seas"
- A large lake
- A roughly definable area of this
Southend on Sea, The Palace Hotel, June 1905.
The Palace Hotel at just one year old in June 1905 most probably taken on a Sunday. The photograph was taken from the Pier by well known at the time Essex photographer and public servant Alfred Wire (1839-1913).
The two ladies sitting on the bench are Alfred's wife Susan (1841-1911) and his daughter Agnes (1872-1950).
The Pier is still there as is the Palace Hotel and the small terrace of shops with the arched facades below it.
Palace Hotel, Southend-on-Sea - Nov 1985
Across the site from Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea
All images are the exclusive property of Paddy Ballard. The photographs are for web browser viewing only and may not be reproduced, copied, stored, downloaded or altered in any way without permission.
amelia island bed and breakfast
motel six reservations
hotel rica talk stockholm
dream hotel lounge
guest house international inn suites
hotel splendid royal
palazzo hotel reviews
mgm grand signature hotel
hotels near boston logan